Boston, MA and South Florida
Do you want to work with cutting edge technology and always be on the forefront of software innovation? Then you are in luck, because CaseMD is seeking an aggressive, self-motivated sales professional to help us drive new business. Someone with experience in sales is what we need in this exciting, fast-paced position. The compensation for this position is commission. The commission is “RESIDUAL”” paid out monthly based on a percentage of revenue and there is no cap on that commission.
- Manage entire sales process from prospecting to closing new business.
- Manage sales pipeline.
- Answer prospects' questions regarding product features and benefits.
- Demonstrate CaseMD products to buying authority on-line.
- Assist prospects in making product selection based on their needs.
- Leveraging knowledge of product capabilities and limitations emphasize product features based on analyses of the prospects needs.
- Manage prospect expectations by describing implementation, training and customer support process to prospect.
- Perform Return on Investment (ROI), process flow and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis.
- Use database to track and follow-up on all prospects, appointments and emails in a timely manner.
- Bachelors Degree in business or a related field is a huge plus!
- 3+ years sales experience.
- If you have at least 1-2 years quota carrying experience selling billing service or practice management medical software solutions that is also a huge plus!
- Experience and knowledge selling medical computerized billing and/or related software systems.
- Medical office work experience in medical billing, medical transcription, PA or nurse is a real plus.
- Active listening skills essential to gather information, evaluation problems and communicate best software solution.
- Demonstrated successful track record in sales.
- Motivated and willing to learn technical and sales skills.
- Strong sales acumen and driven toward a career in sales
- Strong PC and web-based application user proficiency.
- Excellent understanding of a process-oriented sales management approach.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Solution selling orientation with ability to consult with prospects.
- Daily goal orientation, able to drive toward achievement of person metrics
- Comfortable working from home office and managing a territory independently
Someone who has worked in copier sales, payroll sales, real estate, advertising sales, insurance sales, anyone who has done B2B sales would be a good fit
Commission, Residual Income
Please send resumes to: info.at.casemdmedical.com